Thursday, August 28, 2014

Happy Book Birthday to Brown Girl Dreaming!

I am honored to share a birthday with Brown Girl Dreaming's book birthday. Although the book officially comes out today, I have already read it twice. I plan on starting it for a third time later today. 



I am celebrating my special day by giving away two copies of Jacqueline Woodson's Brown Girl Dreaming


Rules for the Giveaway 

1. It will end at 11:59 p.m. 

2. You must be at least 13. 

3. If you win, please pay it forward. 


Travis Jonker and Margie are also giving away copies of Brown Girl Dreaming. Thank you! 

5 comments:

  1. You have made me very excited to read this book! And happy birthday to you, Mr. Schu :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to Mr. Schu and Ms. Woodson!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, John :-) Agreed - The term "awe-inspiring" is thrown around a lot. But, BROWN GIRL DREAMING really fits the bill. Already a classic on its birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And a very happy birthday to you, too, John! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete